From 4th July 2018 the club will not be able to send out any SMS (text alerts) to members.
Players and parents can update availability, check team selection and see the latest match reports all at the touch of a button. Result.
The Pitchero Club app is designed to keep every member connected with your club 24/7. Whether it be communication, availability, selection or general club information, we’ve got the perfect solution.
Accompanying over 10,000 club websites across the globe, the Pitchero Club app provides club members with the perfect way to discuss matches before, after and as they happen.
• Chat with fellow team members
• See your personal schedule, including fixtures and club events
• Watch match videos recorded using the Pitchero Manager app
• Check out the latest club content, including news, videos and photos
• Set your player availability
Communicate with your team
Communicating with lots of club members can sometimes be a tricky task. With your own Club app you’re able to keep in contact with everyone at all times and save valuable effort when it comes to any match preparation.
• Create team and manager discussions.
• Organise player availability.
• Drive interaction with members.
Player schedule at a glance
There’s no need to chase players for their availability anymore. With one simple system, players can set their availability themselves ready for coaches and managers to organise an upcoming match. Result.
• Simple availability requests.
• Notify members of events.
• Confirm your starting lineup.
See your club's fixtures, results and league tables
Save time by having all the essential club information displayed on the Club app. Now everything’s in one place, you can spend more time playing sport and less time searching for team information.
• See your upcoming club fixtures.
• Check latest results.
• Keep an eye on league tables.
Download the Pitchero Club App at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pitchero-club/id590231780?mt=8 or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pitchero.ph
Updated 00:00 - 12 Sep 2018 by Pete Antunes